Welcome to the employment page for Solomon and Solomon, P.C. We appreciate your interest in a career with our firm.
Please click below for the position details!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Solomon and Solomon, P.C. operates a Drug Free Workplace.
We offer benefits to full time employees including health/dental/vision insurance and paid time off. We are conveniently located on a busline.
EEO is the Law. Click here to view information on your protections under Federal Law from discrimination.
Current Job Offerings:
Client Services Representative (02.08.17)
•Identify client needs (work plans, etc.)
•Communicate client needs to other departments within Solomon and Solomon P.C. via supervisory/team meetings, etc.
•Investigate customer complaints and assist in the resolution process.
•Set up and communicate new client additions, and existing client modifications as appropriate.
•Prepare fee arrangement letters.
•Prepare client record modifications.
•Make regular contact with client(s).
•Assist in design of client surveys, communicating results accordingly.
•Update client and mailing list information.
•Cover Legal Reception as scheduled.
•Other duties as assigned. Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
•High School Diploma or equivalent.
•Requires little or no direct supervision.
•Strong attention to detail.
•Strong project management and follow-up skills; ability to track many details.
•Knowledge of the firm’s procedures and priorities.
•Excellent telephone manner and technique.
•Efficient, accurate and composed. Ability to handle a high volume of communication; including email, fax, and phone.
•Excellent professional communication skills; oral and written.
•Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
•Strong customer service orientation, and/or experience.
•Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
•Ability to remain professional and composed in the face of competing demands.
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Ability to type 35 wpm.
•Reliable and dependable.
•Ability to maintain confidentiality
Solomon and Solomon PC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance and a 401K plan!
Solomon and Solomon PC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
•Albany, NY 12203
•High school or equivalent
•Customer Service: 1 year
Accounting Assistant (06.23.16)
Position: Accounting Assistant - I
Reporting to: Accounting Supervisor
Position Objective: To perform daily accounting functions.
• Process Accounts Payable
• Process legal cost payments
• Prepare checks from various accounts and supporting journal entries
• Process debtor overpayments, as needed
• Post entries to General Ledger system
• Process all purchasing requirements for the staff
• Cash reconciliations as needed
• Process 1099 Misc.
• Handle banking transactions and reporting to supervisor
• Perform other duties as may be required by the office including special projects.
• Remain cross-trained on other functions in the department.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
• AAS in Accounting with 1 year experience, or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and policies
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Experienced with automated business accounting software, SAGE MAS90 preferred
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work within time constraints
• Strong work ethic
Recovery Specialist (06.13.16)
We are currently seeking to hire a Recovery Specialist. The successful candidates will be responsible for the voluntary collection of assigned accounts by means of telephone and
You could be successful in this role if you are:
- Ability to respond effectively to conflict.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and recognize time constraints.
- Ability to remain flexible, firm and empathetic, and work as a team player.
- Ability to type utilizing a keyboard at a minimum of 25 wpm.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive understanding of office policies and procedures.
Resumes unaccompanied by an application will not be reviewed or considered. All candidates must successfully pass a comprehensive drug and background screening.